As the economy teeters on the edge of the fiscal cliff, investors are viewing the coming year as an ambiguous time for the global market and one’s personal finances. And the perfect way to hedge one’s finances against this wave of pecuniary doubt is an investment in tangible gold bullion.
Gold coins are one of the most popular physical gold investments today. Many carry low premiums and they are extremely liquid. Let’s take a look at some of the coins that are expected to be top sellers in 2013.
Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Coins
- The Royal Canadian Mint’s world-renowned gold coin has received a new security upgrade for the 2013 issue. The coin’s reverse displays a laser-etched micro-engraved maple leaf design that is guaranteed to ensure the highest level of safety the mint has ever offered. The first investment grade gold coin to boast 99.99% purity is always a smart buy.
American Eagle Gold Coins
- An American classic since 1986, American Eagles are minted from 22kt and are guaranteed to have a purity of 91.67%. These are the most sought-after gold coin on the world market today and one of the safest gold coin buys available.
South African Krugerrand Gold Coin
- The Krugerrand was the world’s first gold coin minted for private ownership. It has been a staple of gold coin investment since its introduction in 1967. It is now one of the most common gold coins on the market.
Austrian Philharmonic Gold Coin
- Minted from 24kt, 99.99% pure gold, the Austrian Philharmonic is Europe’s most popular gold coin. In fact, in 1992, 1995, and 1996, it was the world’s best-selling gold coin. It continues to gain in popularity, even out-selling Krugerrands and Gold Eagles in 2008.
Australian Kangaroo Gold Coin
- Australia’s standard gold coin boasts a beautiful frosted, two-tone effect that is as aesthetic as it is financially sound. Each new yearly issue is stamped with a new image, making this gold coin a fun item to collect.
Certified Gold Exchange has all of these coins in stock, as well as many other rare and modern gold coins. To inquire about a gold coin investment, give us a call at 1-800-300-0715. Our friendly and knowledgeable representatives are standing by to receive your call and advise you on the best gold coin purchase you can make in 2013.