From 1997 – 2015, Gold Buyers Have Averaged 18% Growth Per Year.
How Buying Gold Works. You Choose Between
- Free Home Delivery – Your purchase is delivered confidentially and insured to your home or office.
- Personal Storage Account – Choose between Brinks and Delaware Depository to secure and insure your metals.
- Transfer or Rollover – To buy gold with funds from a qualified 401k or IRA, click here.
You Select Your Metals From
- Gold and Silver Bullion
- Weight and purity guaranteed by government and recognized bank or mint hallmark.
- Some bullion sales have reporting requirements, depending on product and quantity sold.
- Lower buy/sell spreads than any other product class.
- U.S. Pre-1933 Private Certified Coins
- U.S. legal precedence protected these coins during the bullion confiscation from 1933-1973.
- PCGS & NGC certification helps thwart counterfeiters and guarantees grade.
- 100% privacy when buying or selling any quantity.
*Minimum Order: $20k in Bullion or Private Certified Coins
- Accepted Forms of Payment and Shipping Times:
- Bank Wire Transfer 3 Business Days
- Personal Check 10 Business Days
- Company Check 10 Business Days
It’s a great time to buy gold because:
- The majority of analysts predict gold will reach between $3,200 and $4,800 in the next 18 months. To get a copy of these 3rd party predictions .
- Physical gold and silver are the world’s most sought after safe haven assets. Can you think of a better time in the last 100 years to seek safety for your wealth?
- The U.S. bailouts will total between 8.6 and 14.9 trillion. Add this to our running national debt of 23 Trillion along with Social Security and Medicare burdens and we’re 120 Trillion shortfall and you can actually watch your money shrink right before your eyes. It is very likely gold will cost a lot more in the future because of the incredible shrinking dollar and rampant inflation.
- U.S. banks don’t have your money sitting in a vault, because they lent it out for autos, homes and credit lines. Just 5 – 7 percent of depositors seeking their money could cause a major run on most U.S. banks. Yes, the money is insured, but you could be waiting for 2 – 10 years before you ever see a cent. We have called the FDIC and they have said there is no set time frame. Wouldn’t it be smart to have gold or silver before the inevitable bank run arrives?
If you enjoy this writing you will love our 2020 Definitive Gold and Silver Guide & 7 Blunders Report. To download your complimentary copy now. For a hard copy mailed, call 1-800-300-0715 and mention our investors guide.