Since their introduction, gold IRA’s have averaged 18% growth per year.
How a Gold IRA Works. You Choose Between
You Choose and Authorize Custodian
- STRATA Trust Company
- Equity Trust Company
- Gold Star Trust Company
- Kingdom Trust Company
You Fund the Account by
- Rollover – Most 401K, 403B, pension, and profit sharing plans don’t allow rollovers while you are still working for the originating company. Once the account becomes inactive, however, you are free to do so.
- Transfer – This is by far the most common method. In contrast to a rollover, transfers are not even reportable – and there are no yearly limits.
- Conversion – You can convert a traditional IRA to a Roth Gold IRA.
You Select Your Metals
The Timing is Perfect for a Gold IRA Because
- Gold IRA’s are forecasted to increase over the next 18 months. In fact, Bank of America analysts predict gold will reach $3,200 per ounce by December 2021.
- The U.S. government is printing more money in 2020 than at any time in history. In fact, the running U.S. debt will be over $26 trillion this year. That is a staggering amount, and it’s likely that the goods and services you buy (including gold & silver) will skyrocket in the next decade.
- The U.S. stock market is likely to be extremely volatile in the next few years because of massive job losses. Can you really stand to lose a large percentage of your IRA or 401k at this stage in life?
The fact is that most people with IRA and 401k accounts are not into spending all of their time tracking stocks and market conditions. It’s much easier to own a simple retirement account asset that performs well in times of higher inflation. If that sounds like you, then a gold and silver IRA may be a good fit. After all, does anyone really expect inflation to disappear with trillions in government bailouts happening? Then take the next step below and get our guide to gold IRA’s today.