Certified Gold Coins
Rare Coin Certification Services
Today there are eight major coin grading services and a growing number of upstarts enter the field every year. For the safety of your investment only the most prominent services should be considered.
In order of market acceptance the top four grading services are PCGS, NGC, ANACS, and ICG. Of those, only PCGS (Professional Coin Grading Service) and NGC (Numismatic Guaranty Corporation) are widely recommended. Both have received ‘superior’ ratings from the Professional Numismatists Guild and the Industry Council for Tangible Assets.
The Benefits Of PCGS & NGC Certified Gold Coin Investment
Certified Rare Gold Coins are as good an investment as you can make in today’s uncertain economic climate. Here’s why:
- Safety. In times like these hard money is the safest place to store your wealth. The dollar is soft money and its value has been steadily declining since the government began stripping away its backing of gold and silver over a hundred years ago. In contrast, gold has maintained its purchasing power over centuries.
- Stability. The supply of rare certified gold coins is strictly limited while demand is steadily growing, making them much less dependent on the volatile spot price of gold than bullion bars and coins
- Performance. The numismatic value of certified gold coins – the so-called ‘rarity premium’ – provides a second avenue for solid returns as scarcity grows with demand. In fact, as you can see in this chart, certain certified gold coins have outperformed bullion by a considerable margin throughout the first decade of this century:
- Privacy. Trade in certified gold coins is free from government observation, leaving the reporting of capital gains to the discretion of the individual.
- Security. The door has been left open for a gold bullion confiscation like that in 1933 should the government ever deem it necessary. By precedent certified rare coins can be expected to be exempt from any such action.
The need to protect your wealth from the inflationary effects of the nation’s out of control debt has never been more urgent. There can be no safer haven than gold and no better asset than certified gold coins.
Choose Your Certified Gold Coins Wisely.
For investment, the ideal certified gold coin will have high liquidity, strong potential for growth in numismatic value, protection against fraud, and a balance between rarity and gold content that makes them affordable. Because they are the best known and most widely traded, American gold coins minted prior to 1933 are superior in every one of those traits.
Because of their much longer history of coinage, European gold coins are far more prone to misgrading than American coins. Asian gold coins, especially those from China, are the primary target of forgers in recent years and are considered to bear unacceptable risk.
To maximize the potential of your investment in certified gold coins and to ensure its liquidity, Certified Gold Exchange strongly recommends only the most highly traded coins with proven growth potential. Among those the uncontested leaders are:
Choose Your Certified Gold Coin Investment Partner Wisely.
You can’t go wrong with certified gold coins when you choose Certified Gold Exchange for your investment partner. For over 20 years our unmatched expertise and market savvy have made us the market leader in investment grade certified gold coins serving dealers, institutional investors, and household investors alike.
Isn’t it time that you too discovered the peace of mind that comes from knowing your wealth is securely sheltered for future generations?
Call us today at 1-800-300-0715 and let our friendly team of expert gold investment advisers show you how Certified Gold Coins can free you from the worries and fears of these troubled times. For an in depth history of rare coins explore this helpful guide.
Learn more about gold. Next: Certified Gold IRA