Certified Gold Exchange – Your Partner of Choice for Certified Gold Investments
Certified Gold Exchange, Inc. is one of the nation’s premier precious metal trading platforms, providing world-class service to licensed dealers, institutions, and household investors. We have more than two decades of trading precious metals with the public, and we have maintained an A+ Better Business Bureau rating since 2003. We take pride in this exceptional achievement, and we remain unwavering in our commitment to provide unrivaled customer service with advantages such as these:
- Certified Gold Exchange deals only in the finest certified products
- Government minted gold and silver bullion coins
- PCGS and NGC certified gold and silver coins
- Johnson Matthey and Credit Suisse gold bars
- Johnson Matthey and Engelhard silver bars
- Other COMEX acceptable bars
- Our Exclusive PriceMatchPlus® guarantee assures our customers that Certified Gold Exchange will beat any reputable dealer’s quote for identical certified coin products by one percent.
- Our Economic Research Team’s extensive experience in the precious metals market, and solid reputation for accurate analyses and forecasts, offers our customers an invaluable resource for making financial decisions.
- Our Non-Commissioned Account Representatives are certified gold specialists whose only mission is to make our customers the best informed and the most satisfied in the business. With all of Certified Gold Exchange’s extensive resources at their command, our representatives work closely with customers to ensure that every transaction is exactly right for the individual. Our customers never have to worry about being pressured into a sale or being forced to make hurried decisions.
- Certified Gold Exchange carries no discretionary or managed accounts. We believe that well-informed customers benefit most when given complete control of their investments, and that our role should be only that of a trusted adviser.
Call 1-800-300-0715 today and see for yourself why more and more people every day are depending on Certified Gold Exchange to guide them through these uncertain times.
Learn more about gold. Next: How to Buy Gold